- Patient's Testimonial
A patient was 66 years old when he was diagnosed with Descending Colon cancer by the doctors in Dec.2009.
The patient started Dendritic Cell Therapy on the recommendation of doctors. The six doses were administered from 2/4/11 to 29/06/11 in the presence of Doctors.
A female patient was diagnosed with Sigmoid Colon Caner with liver Mets at the age of 42 in 2010. In due course of time she had gone very weak and her condition was deteriorating. She was given Chemotherapy twice, which deteriorated her condition further because of the complications of chemotherapy.
The immunotherapeutic Formulation APCEDEN™, is a customized Dendritic Cell Based preparation for the treatment of all solid tumors.
APCEDEN™(Dendritic Cell Based therapy) is target specific and safe.
Apceden™ is an autologous monocyte derived Dendritic Cell immunotherapy which nurtures the patient's own monocytes against cancer specific cells. Patients undergo apheresis for collection of blood monocytes. These cells are cultured and processed for the preparation of mature Dendritic Cells (DC) against the specific cancer.
Apceden™ is indicated for all types of solid tumor malignancies like:
- Breast Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Ovarian Carcinoma
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- CERVIX Cancer
- Pancreatic cancer & all other solid tumors
APCEDEN™ therapy is scheduled for 6 doses:
- 1st dose on the 8th day of process.
- 2nd & 3rd doses at 2 weeks interval.
- 4th , 5th & 6th doses at 2/3 weeks interval ( As directed by treating physician )
- Each dose of APCEDEN™ consists of Dendritic cells (CD 80+, 83+, 86+,CD14-) more than 1 million in 15ml
Benefits of Apceden™
- APCEDEN™ delays disease progression and improves survival
- Helps maintaining a Good Quality of Life.
- APCEDEN™ provides personalized treatment for each patient and does not show any side effects.
- APCEDEN™ can be given concurrently with traditional therapies.